Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hyperhidrosis

Confession: I sweat a lot. Actually, just from my armpits. (Oh, that's gross? Check out Matt's blog about Jamie Lee Curtis' bowel movements).

Anyway, if you suffer from this as well (it actually has a name "hyperhidrosis") have I got a product for you! It's by prescription only but it is the greatest thing ever. Plus your doc will just give you the prescription, it's not like you are going to get addicted or OD on deodorant. It's called Drysol.

You apply Drysol at night just once a week, and you completely stop sweating. The only thing is it kind of tingles when you put it on, but I assume that's how you know it's working. Anyway, it is great. So, if you have struggled with a long hard battle with oversweating get it!

1 comment:

Laura G. said...

Hi Newman,
Great post. But I also want to tell you about Certain Dri Antiperspirant. For more than 30 years, Certain Dri has been the number one over-the-counter antiperspirant recommended by doctors for treating excessive sweating. Available in mass market retailers and drug stores nationwide for $5.50-$6.00. Apply sparingly at bedtime 2-3 times a week. Each application gives 72-hours of protection.

Contact me if you would like to give the product a test run and I'll send some your way.

www.certaindri.com
They also make products for sweaty feet.
Good luck to all,
The Certain Dri Team