Tuesday, July 21, 2009

First Installment of "Newman Endorses"

I think every week I am going to be doing a new installment on my blog called, "Newman Endorses." In it, I will name something I am currently interested in, excited about or just generally endorse. So, here is my first endorsement:

Newman Endorses: Those Little Half-Shopping Carts at Wegman's

These things are awesome for many reasons. First off, I rarely need to buy a full cart worth of food, yet at the same time, I am far too lazy to carry around a basket. Problem solved. Second, maneuverability. People in general forget how to walk when they go into the grocery store (this holds true to the mall as well) "Hey, I forgot to get the milk back there, let me just completely stop short, swing this gigantic metal cart/ankle-crusher around without looking!" With, the tiny cart accidents are reduced. The most common accident occurs at the end of the aisle when you are leaving the aisle and can't see if anyone is coming across, with the little cart you can peer out further thus significantly cutting down on this fender benders and the amount of dirty looks little old ladies have to give out (their face will get stuck like that.)

1 comment:

jmeister.cgc said...

Love it Newman! It's the little things, right? Can't wait to see what you endorse next;)