Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Detective Newman On The Case


You may not be aware of this, but I have solved many, many crimes in my life. Yesterday, I noticed something that requires the attention of my detective services once again.


Not far from my house is another house that a small girl lives in. Now, I'm not good at judging ages, so let's say she is somewhere between 4 and 15 years-old. This young girl went out a week or two ago and created a snow masterpiece - she created this giant duck in her front yard. You are probably thinking that sounds doesn't sound much like a work of art but I assure you it was quaktastic. I mean the thing was detailed - sculpted little wings, everything. I passed it everyday on my way home for a week after seeing her working on it and thought, "Wow, that is really impressive." Then a couple days ago something happened.


I was driving home belting out show tunes as per usual when I noticed someone knocked the ducks head off! The poor girl, she must have spent hours on it and some hooligan comes along and ruins it. Well I won't stand for it. I am looking for any information that will lead to the arrest (?) of these bandits. I won't rest til they are brought to justice (probably will take a nap this afternoon).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Newman you get paid to do this? really? you are such a DORK!

Newman said...

If you mean get paid to be a detective then obviously not. If you mean get paid to put up random posts - yes and I never claimed not to be a dork

Anonymous said...

some reason i though that damm goose was chasing me that's why i kicked it and that head came off.... Sorry Newman..lol

Anonymous said...

My guess is due to the weather getting warmer and he wait of the snow the head just fell off. There you go..problem solved :)

Anonymous said...

My guess is due to the weather getting warmer and he wait of the snow the head just fell off. There you go..problem solved :)