Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Please Don't Leave Your Baby In The Parking Lot

I was doing some appliance shopping this weekend because it was a Saturday and I'm married when I stumbled upon something that sent a cold shiver down my spine. A BABY LYING IN THE PARKING LOT!!!



Needless to say my knee-jerk reaction was to scream like a small child . . .which I did. This got the attention of my wife, others near by and perhaps some dogs within a 20 mile radius. Now, on closer inspection it turned out to be this:







Which brings me to the real point of this post - Let's stop making baby dolls look so lifelike. Needless people (me) upon first glance are getting scared for their well-being, or at least wondering why a baby would be working on its tan in such a awful location (I mean an SUV pulls up and you barely get any sun).

No comments: