Thursday, April 23, 2009

How to Enjoy Lucky Charms


I am a huge cereal fan. That actually might be an understatement; some days I eat three bowls. I have been doing this since I was a kid, and I believe with all that training I developed the best way to eat Luck Charms (My favorite cereal, it's delicious . . . you might even say magically so.) I am curious if anyone else does this, so please respond to this post if you do.

Here is how I eat my Lucky Charms (sounds dirty):

I start by pouring the Lucky Charms into a bowl (I believe this step is fairly similar to every other person ever, but bear with me.) I then add milk, about 3/4 of the way to the top of the cereal pile. As I start to eat the cereal I am mindful of eating as few of the marshmellow pieces as possible. While it is impossible to avoid all the marshmellows, it is important to resist eating an ratio per bite greater than: 1 marshmellow pieces:5 granola pieces. I continue to eat this way until all I am left with is two to three bits of ONLY marshmellows. I then enjoy those few spoonfuls of euphoria. Then I take a nap.

No comments: