Wednesday, April 29, 2009

'Mine' Magazine

I talked about this on the show a few weeks back and I just got my copy in the mail. It's called Mine magazine, and the idea is you design it yourself. You get to choose which magazines you like that Time Inc. puts out (Sports Illustrated, Real Simple, Food and Wine, etc) and they will put articles from each of them into one magazine for you. I think it is a great idea.

Well, like I said, I got my copy and it is pretty cool, and I think you can still get an issue for free. Now, I don't know if they are going to bill me later for thousands of dollars or take my first born, but it sounds like they are really giving a copies away to promote the idea. So, check it out:

Check It Out

1 comment:

Brijesh said...

I think this is another attempt by a struggling print media to target the readers. Is customized magazine an intriguing idea or is there no hope for print media? I'm curious to see the outcome.