Friday, December 18, 2009

It's a Christmas Miracle!!!

After you open your presents and have a lavish dinner this Christmas, curl up on the couch in your brand new Snuggie and induldge in a new family tradition: Watching Newman on TV!!!

(Yes, that was 3rd-person, and yes, I did post a recent blog about how I hate The Situation from MTV's Jersey Shore for referring to himself in the 3rd person, but what can I say, you get on TV and these things go to your head.)

TV Land has made the greatest decision of their lives by bringing back Make My Day (the TV show Shinn and I, or more specifically - my back - were on) and guess when our episode airs: Christmas Night at 10pm - PRIME TIME!!!! You dream of time-slots like this as a big-time actor.

So, 10pm Christmas night check out TV Land (More Details)

No comments: