Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Girl Hands!

This morning, we were talking about the length a woman should keep her fingernails at. Apparently, just above the tip of your finger is what we guys like best (Honestly, I've never paid attention to this, I couldn't even tell you if my wife has hands.) The problem with this answer is - That's how long I keep my fingernails!!


Are you telling me, a manly guy like me has girl hands?! Come on! In the ranking of most manly men who ever lived I fall somewhere between Clint Eastwood and Macho Man Randy Savage. Are my fingernails too long?



5 comments:

Nikki said...

I think men should have them just below the fingertip. My preference is for the white tip of the nail to barely be noticeable on a man.

Anonymous said...

I never liked long nails on a guy. I found it incredibly disgusting. That is one of the biggest turnoffs for me.

teri said...

yeah, I'm the same way, I can't stand long nails on a guy. Just below the fingertip is good.

Rosemary said...

Sorry Newman...break out the nail clippers. Too long.

Debbie said...

Yes, way too long!!!! Yuck :( My fiance's fingernails actually grow very quickly, so he has to cut them very often (aside from the way longer fingernails look, we have a baby and he has ended up scratching her accidentally), and when they are getting too long, I tell him to cut his talons, lol. Men should never have long fingernails. Men should also never wear nail polish (I used to work with a male attorney who wore clear nail polish-gross!), but that's a whole different blog topic, lol.

Cut those nails! :)