Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Real Housewives of New York City... for Dummies

So, I'm watching Real Housewives, and I get this original idea for a blog:


Granted, the best Real Housewives is New Jersey's, and that goes without saying.

But occasionally I tune in on what goes on in the Big Apple... and apparently it's been quite a while since I've watched because I just caught the past two episodes and there was SO MUCH going on.

Jill & Bethenny no longer BFF's?

Ramona... so we like her now?

Was Kelly always a little cuckoo (or a lot cuckoo)?

I thought Jill's hubby was ill.

Who are these two new chicks? Sonja seems cool... but a little unpredictable? Do we like her? Event planner Jennifer seems like she's got her head together... which is a pleasant relief but may be a little boring!

So, PLEASE! Fill me in on what I need to know!!

And what the heck happened to Jill? I used to LOVE her, and now I feel like I really dislike her!

1 comment:

Toni Ryan said...

Owned. Touche, my friend. Too-frigging-shay.