Monday, July 26, 2010

The Mystery of Coffee



I started drinking coffee about 3 years ago, so, I guess you could say I am still a bit of a novice, but I have noticed what I believe is a mysterious property of this wonderful beverage. . doi439 . . . sorry my hands are a bit jittery righhht now. CUP SIX!!! WHO WANTS TO ZIP LINE!!!!?!

Okay, here is what I find odd about coffee:

Hot coffee is delicious.
Iced coffee is delicious.
Cold coffee that was once hot is disgusting.

How can something that is so good in one state be so bad in the exact same state? MAGIC!!! Oh, coffee, you never cease to amaze me!

2 comments:

Toni Ryan said...

this is SO funny to me, because i am nursing a mug of room-temperature coffee that I've been too lazy to get up and microwave. I'm also too lazy to go get another drink, because what I actually want is water.

So there it is. You're right, it is very much not delicious. But when you're really lazy, it's like a Party Deluxe of Beverage in your mouth.

Mike R said...

I love cold coffee, or luke warm to be more precise. Super Hot coffee leads to nothing but burnt fingers or tongues.