Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Real Story of The PST Basketball League

If you haven't had a chance to watch the video Shinn posted last night of our PST Basketball League Game, I'll give you a second to do so here.

.
.
.
.
.
.

. . .Okay, stop laughing. There are somethings that were left out of that video, and you're not seeing the whole story. I know what you're thinking, "Newman, it's a video, how could it leave something out? Are you suggesting it is edited." First, I am not saying the video is doctored, however, just look at the ball that I shoot, and then the ball missing the basket, doesn't it look just a hair darker?

Let's just go on the assumption that the video was not manipulated, though I think we can all agree that is big jump in reasoning, another thing you can not see in the video is the severe and very sporadic wind gusts through out the game. So, sporadic in fact, it only happened twice - on both of my shots. I'm not talking a calm breeze, I'm talking flying cows Twister-esque winds. In fact, it's kind of incredible I came so close to the rim on the one shot considering I car blew by right behind me as I was shooting.

Finally, there were dogs fornicating while I was shooting. You think those thundersticks they give out at basketball games are distracting, try shooting while two dogs make sweet, passionate love in the background.

So, you can see why I missed those shots so badly, oh, and also I suck.

2 comments:

Toni Ryan said...

... right.

Mrs Mo said...

I think I may have seen a house drop in the background too.