Monday, December 6, 2010

The Season of Giving . . . Back

In the spirit of the season, Dave recently posted his holiday gifts for everyone on Chris and the Crew (You can see them here).

They say it is the thought that counts, which is great because none of Dave's gifts are real, they are just ideas. While very kind, I would still like a gift receipt on these ideas. (Actually, the trophy for the comedy competition will be kept, that was nice, and don't let Dave fool you, he'd be good at stand-up.)

Now, I figured it only fitting to return the favor. Kind of like when someone gives you a gift and you weren't expecting one, so you grab some random object from your home and hand it to them. ("I thought you could use a measuring cup.") So here we go my gift list for Dave:

  1. A Copy of Temptation Island on DVD - I figure it won't be tough to locate since every store probably has its full stock from when they first got them in. Also, I would assume I could find it at the grocery store near the register in one of those big bins of DVD's that always includes "Look Who's Talking Too" & "Airbud". Dave loves his reality shows and has mentioned this is one of his favorites - perfect.
  2. A Katy Perry Fathead - I'll be honest, I don't even know if this is available, but if it is it would make a pretty nice gift. A Fathead, if you don't know, is basically a giant wall decal of a celeb or athlete. I'm not sure where he can hang it though cause he has mentioned his wife may have reprimanded him for his tiny infatuation with Katy (maybe I'll also get him a pair of pants to wear in his relationship.) To be fair I should be last one to talk.
  3. A Copy of this Video on DVD - Memories

2 comments:

Andrea said...

LOL! Look Who's Talking and Airbud!! LMAO!!!!!!

Dave said...

Newman...

-Temptation Island on DVD would be AWESOME! (And if you can find an uncensored version, that would be even better)!

-Although the real Katy Perry would be great, I'll accept a Fathead version. (Come to think of it, the Fathead wouldn't speak, so it might be better than the real Katy).

-And if we're allowed to go back in time, let's go with this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyuLXhHg8Cg

-Dave