Monday, March 7, 2011

Dumbest Thing You've Seen Another Driver Do

I saw what I think was the dumbest thing I've ever seen another driver do yesterday. I was on Route 1 in the pouring rain and some guy who must have missed his exit was going in reverse pretty fast to get back to his exit. And, if you've ever tried to go straight back, it's pretty tricky, so this moron was drifting into lanes of oncoming traffic. It may have been my grandma.

What's the dumbest thing you've ever seen another driver do?

2 comments:

Mikayla said...

My mom. She needs to get her eyes checked again and even so she's a terrible driver! We were at this intersection and we needed to get to the left turn lane. There was this girl trying to cross the street and my mom swerved into the other lane so fast, if that girl didn't jump backwards when she did, she would have been seriously injured... I am not going in the car with my mother again.

Nicole said...

I saw a couple in a car, with 2 kids. Both were very young, I would say the oldest was only 5. Both were in very old fashioned car seats, and NOT belted in. This man, then proceeded to cut me off-so close, i had to slam extremely hard on my breaks and swerve to miss him. I then yelled out my window, "if you are going to drive like an ***hole, you could atleast make sure your kids are safe!"
Maybe not the smartest on my part either, but I was seething from seeing the danger those kids were in.