Friday, March 4, 2011

How Many Calories Does It Have?!?!

Okay, I know this is going to sound girly but I check calories a lot. I'm not trying to watch my "figure" or anything, I just like to try and eat somewhat healthy. So, I've been doing really well recently . . . or so I thought.



I enjoy a beer a day. I know it's not the healthiest thing I could do, but I figure I go to the gym and eat responsibly healthy so I can afford it. Well, I got on this kick recently for one particular beer. Basically, it's magical. It's one of the most delicious beers I've ever had. So, I decided after a week or two of enjoying one of these a day, to look up the calories I am ingesting. I couldn't believe what I saw - 300 per 12oz bottle!!! WHAT?! I might as well be drinking my lunch. It is pretty delicious though.

No comments: