Saturday, May 21, 2011

Friday Lunches

Does anyone else do their grocery shopping for the week on the weekend? I do, and it always leaves me in a bit of a pickle. Here's the issue i eat well for the first few days of the week but by Thursday I start struggling to find stuff to bring in for lunch here at work. I mean Mon-Wed I bring in porterhouse steaks, foie gras and the most wonderful organic, free-range vegetables (they vegetables are allowed to roam freely - though they rarely do), but Thursday it starts getting tricky.


Friday is a whole other ballgame. I got nothing. I have to create lunches from whatever I can scrounge up. As an example I present to you my lunch from yesterday here at PST. I call it a lettuce sandwich. I don't think I need to explain the ingredients, it's a fairly descriptive name.



No comments: