Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nobody Eat Near Me Right Now

I have had a sore right underneath the tip of my tongue for two days now which is killing me. I have been treating it with "Kanka" which - if you did not look to the left - you might assume is a Russian coffee. The stuff really only provides a few solid minutes of relief so I apply it right before I eat and proceed to drool all over myself.

The issue is as soon as it wears off, say after four bites of my sandwich, the pain becomes excruciating! In fact it becomes so painful I actually start to tear up with every bite I take which has become super embarrassing because I look like the saddest person to ever eat a sandwich in the office break room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Newman, can u live with oatmeal for few days until it heal? Or something not required to chew ?