Monday, June 6, 2011

What Can I Expect From This?

You may have heard me mention that for our anniversary my wife got me a massage & men's facial at a spa near us. Now, I am not going to sit here and pretend to be the manliest guy ever (maybe Top 3) but even this seems to be a little feminine to me. I mean I am all cool with the massage, but what can I expect with the facial?

Christine swears I am going to love it (which I probably will but will not admit to it . . . seriously, if I say it was girly on-air, it will probably be a lie and I plan on deleting this post when I mention it to disavow any knowledge of me saying I would enjoy it) but I am going in there with literally no knowledge of what happens except they make me look like the woman pictured. What should I expect?

No comments: