Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Question Bruno Mars' Abilities as a Lover

One of my favorite songs right now is "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars. It makes me think of hammocks, summer beers and for some reason TV sitcom marathons. Here's the one thing about the song that I find funny (besides the fact that the video contains people dancing in gorilla masks which is obviously enjoyable), about 1 minute and 30 seconds into the sond (this blog contains research) Mr. Mars says:


  • "Meet a really nice girl, have some really sex, and she's gonna scream out this is great"

What follows is the most unenthusiatic 'Oh, my God this is great," one could imagine. It sounds like a valley girl talking about a new show on the CW. It is far from a scream. It almost sounds sarcastic. Is she mocking you Bruno? If so, I probably would have cut that part from the song.






No comments: