Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Breakfast

For about two weeks now I have been eating a delicious new breakfast I have invented. It is quick and I can grab it as I run out the door. Here is how it is made: You take two Eggo waffles and place them in the toaster. When they are done slather them with peanut butter and then put one on top of the other to form a sandwich. I am pretty sure it will catch on like wildfire (a delicious wildfire) and thus need to come up with a catchy name for it. Here is what I am considering, feel free to respond with suggestions:

1. Newman's Peanut Butter Nonsexual Fantasy

2. The Rockin' Rollercoaster (however, I believe this name is already taken by an actual rollercoaster, which probably makes more sense.)

3. Peanafful (peeen-ah-ful)

4. Oreo Breakfast Sandwich (My only fear is most people ordering it at a restaurant will assume it is chocolatey and they can perhaps even twist it apart. It won't and they can't. Backlash ensues)

5. The Don Quixote (not sure why but it sounds cool)

1 comment:

Chris Illuminati said...

Newman's Own Breakfast...so back the f' up!