Monday, March 1, 2010

I Didn't Wash My Hands After Using The Bathroom

I really hope you are reading this, because if you aren't chances are you just saw the link entitled "I Didn't Wash My Hands After Using The Bathroom" and have formed an opinion about me without letting me fully explain:

After using the bathroom here at PST I went to the sink, pumped two shots of pepto bismal looking soap into my hands and put them under the motion-sensing faucet. Nothing. Tried faucet number 2. Nothing. On to faucet number 3. Same result, no water. That's it, no more faucets to try and I'm standing there with soap on my hands. What should I do?

Here are the ideas that went through my head, and you can tell me what you would have done?

1. Rub soap into my hands sans-water and clean them off with paper towel

2. Try to open the bathroom door and then the office door with my elbows, keeping my soapy hands in the air

3. Wash my hands in the toilet

The first option I knocked off my mental list was washing my hands in the toilet. Yes, I did consider it for a split second but I would then have to live my entire life knowing I once washed my hands in a public toilet. Next, I decided not to rub my hands together and then just clean them with a paper towel. I have done that before and I hate how my hands feel afterwards. So, what did I choose:

Option 4: Wait for a coworker to open the bathroom door, go to catch it with my elbow and fall flat on my face.


Bet you didn't see that one coming.

No comments: