Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Not Every Food Network Dish Is Delicious

My favorite part of any cooking show on TV is where the host/chef tastes the dish after he finishes. I flat-out have no idea what the purpose of this is. One would assume you enjoy the dish, and apparently, sometimes you REALLY enjoy the dish (Giada De Laurentiis) but you would never dislike the dish because you are the one on TV selling us the idea of making it, and in turn justifying your job as a Food Network host. Which, is exactly why I LOVE this video of Sandra Lee not exactly enjoying the cocktail she just made:

2 comments:

Dena S said...

That was hysterical!!! I can't believe that they all enjoy EVERYTHING they make. At least she's honest! hahaha

Newman said...

For added fun pause this video at the :15 second mark for my favorite face Sandra makes.

And, also at 1:06 to make it look like Sandra wants to kiss you.