Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pumped For This Movie

Forget Jennifer Aniston and Gerard "My Name Should Be Gerald" Butler and their new flick The Bounty Hunter, along with The Runaways and any other movie coming out this week, the movie I am looking forward to seeing this weekend is The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

Something you might not know about me is that I love to read (and I like to put baby powder down my pants some mornings, but that's not pertinent to this story - unless you would like to picture me nude while reading this, which is highly discouraged.) Anyway where was I, oh yeah, so I sweat a lot. . . no wait, the reading that's what I was saying, I love to read. One of the best books I have read in the last year was The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. It is by Stieg Larsson, who passed away after writing "The Girl" trilogy. This is the first book in the trilogy, and it was excellent. I am not sure if a full English version movie is in the works, but this Friday the Swedish version hits screens and I am pumped!

Here's the trailer:

1 comment:

Leslie G said...

Looks like a great movie!! Never read the books. Maybe I should!!