Wednesday, April 28, 2010

G.T.L. !!!!




Generic Medication . . . Tea . . . Lots of Matlock!!



Sunset Daze is here!



If you haven't heard, Sunset Daze, a reality show about a group of seniors from an Arizona retirement community who engage in Jersey Shore-esque escapades premieres tonight! Set your DVR's for what I believe will be the smash-hit show of the season (10pm on WE).



I can't wait! The parties til 5-5:30pm, the bingo-room brawls (Look out Ron he's got his WALKER!!), the discussions of licorice - Bring-it-on!



Here are the cast bios. My early favorite would have to be Jack (Mr. Romeo), I assume he is The Situation of the show and will spend the majority of the episodes shirtless and kicking game to Gail (You know she totally wants it though, look at her blushing! . . . or, is that just an insane amount of rouge?)

Admittedly, I have never watched WE TV, in fact I don't even know what it is or if I get it, but I assume it stands for Wickedly Entertaining Television.


1 comment:

Debbie said...

I think when you start watching Women's Entertainment, you are in need of an intervention! What's next-Oxygen? Lifetime? Lol!

:)