Friday, October 15, 2010

That's It I'm Walking

Even if you aren't a fan of The View, chances are you heard about what went down the other day when Bill O'Reilly stopped by. Things got pretty heated between Whoopi/Joy & Bill. Here's a clip:



Now, I don't care what your views are on the mosque, and I am sure not going to use this blog as a soapbox, but I do want to point out what I find hilarious about this video: Whoopi and Joy stormed off their own show!

Has this ever happened before? I mean, I've seen people leave interviews when they are being interviewed, but I've never seen the person conducting the interview leave. Do they realize they have to go back? It's like somebody coming over your house for dinner, the two of you getting into a fight, and you leaving the house?!

The only thing that would make this situation funnier is if Whoopi forgot her coffee or something and after storming off quickly walked back, grabbed it, and left again. NO WAIT! What would be even better is if ALL the girls left and it was just Bill O'Reilly there and after an awkward silence he went into an Ashley Simpson-esque jig!

No comments: