Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Couple of Pics from New Orleans

If you missed me talking about it recently, I happened to be down in New Orleans during Hurricane Irene for a bachelor party. Now, there is an unspoken rule that you don't bring a camera to a bachelor party (not that anything bad went down) but I did snap a few pictures from my cell. Here you go . . .



- New Orleans Style Coffee (drank about 20 of these in 3 days . . . amazing)









- Bourbon Street (dead sober)










- Southern food . . . sold











- Mother's (Had their famous "Ferdi" sandwich . . .insane! And the woman at the register gave me a free shirt for being so "sweet")













- Shrimp & Grits at Emeril's place (Out of control delicious)




















- My friend Justin (Weather was pretty nice)



No comments: