Monday, August 15, 2011

Newman's Nerdy Book Club Update!!!

I was flipping through the new issue of Entertainment Weekly this weekend, the Fall movie preview issue, when I was struck by something I have zero idea how I didn't already know. They are making a movie of the book "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close" by Jonathan Safran Foer. This happens to be my favorite book of all-time. Seriously, life-changing.

Not only are they making a movie about it but they got some big names - Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock - how did I miss this?! It doesn't come out until December (which, if we're being honest, is a bit of a stretch for the Fall Movie Guide EW) but I can't wait.


If you've read this book, let me know what your thought. If you haven't, in my opinion, go buy it now and pick up a copy of his first book as well, "Everything is Illuminated."

No comments: